1. To Enter: Promotion begins March 1, 2018 and ends December 31, 2018. You may enter by completing a student survey online at www.CampusBabble.com between 12:00:01 AM EST March 1, 2018 and 11:59:59 PM CDT December 31, 2018.
2. Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: $2,000.00 Gift Card. One (1) First Prizes: One (1) $1,500.00 Gift Card. One (1) Second Prize: $1,000.00 Gift Card Card. Limit one prize per person, household or family. Prizes are non-transferable; no substitutions or cash equivalent prize will be awarded. However, Sponsors may substitute prize of equal or greater value. Gift cards are subject to terms set by the issuer. Total retail value of prizes: $4,500.00.
3. Sweepstakes Winner Selection/Verification: Winners will be selected on or about November 26, 2015 in random drawings from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. SMA Communications, LLC, the judges of the sweepstakes, whose decisions will be final, will conduct the drawings.
Sweepstakes Winners will be notified by Fed-Ex mail on or about March 26, 2019. If prize notification letter or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. All Sweepstakes winners will be required to execute and return within (14) seven days of notification an affidavit of eligibility and a release of liability, and where legal a publicity release, and to sign any applicable forms required by tax authorities
and/or Sponsors to enable the prize to be awarded. Failure to timely do so will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. Eligibility: Open to all current college students who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia 18 years of age or older. Due to the material nature of the Sponsor’s promotional offers, sweepstakes participants must certify their age via electronic signature. Employees of SMA Communications, LLC. and their respective agents, franchisees, advertising/sales promotion agencies, judging organization (“Sweepstakes Parties”) and the immediate family members of such employees (parents, siblings, children and their spouses) and those domiciled with such employees are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
5. Limitations on Liability: As a condition of entering, entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold Sponsor, the Sweepstakes Parties and their respective directors, employees and agents harmless from any and
all liability for damages, losses, claims, demands or injury resulting from acceptance, use and/or misuse of any prize.
6. Miscellaneous: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final. All taxes on the prizes are the responsibility of the winners. All prizes will be awarded, provided they are properly claimed. By accepting a prize, winner consents to the use of winner’s name and likeness by Sponsors in any and all media for advertising and promotional purposes. Sponsors are not responsible for interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware, software and other technical failures of any kind, including injury or damage to any person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the promotion; or for garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
7. Winners List: For list of Sweepstakes winners send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for receipt no later than August 30, 2014, to SMA Communications, LLC 6853 SW 18th Street, Suite M200, Boca Raton, FL 33433.
SMA Communications, LLC 6853 SW 18th Street, Suite M200, Boca Raton, FL 33433
This promotion is sponsored by SMA Communications, LLC. and has not been endorsed by, nor is it affiliated with, any other entity.